This is the "Home" page of the "Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA)" guide.
Alternate Page for Screenreader Users
Skip to Page Navigation
Skip to Page Content

Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA)  

Last Updated: May 21, 2015 URL: Print Guide RSS UpdatesEmail Alerts

Home Print Page

Higher Education and Student Affairs

Working from off campus?

If you are off campus, you will need to log into EZ Proxy before beginning your research! 

From the Bailey/Howe webpage, click on "Connect From Off Campus" in the red header bar at the top of the page.  Once you are logged in, you will have the same access to electronic resources that you have while on campus.


    Guide Contents

    This guide is a starting point for finding information in the field of Education.

    Click on the tabs above to find the best places to look for books, journal articles, reference material, statistical data, and other types of material in the field.

    You may also want to consult the guides for Education, Educational Leadership, Counseling, or Human Development and Family Studies for additional sources, depending on the focus of your research.


    Need Help? ASK!

    University of Vermont Libraries Logo

      Click here to see the many ways that you can ask us a question: in person, by phone, via text message, by email, or chat us!

    Need More Extensive Help?

    Contact me (Dan DeSanto) to set up an appointment.  As liaison librarian to your department, you can meet with me one-on-one to delve into your research.  Give me a call or email in order to set up a time.  My contact info is to the right -->


    Loading  Loading...