Using the Library
- Library materials may be borrowed with a UVM ID card (CatCard).
- Library computers are equipped with Microsoft Office products. These computers require your UVM NetID and password to log in.
- Save a copy of your work to your space on the UVM server (to which you are logged in when on the library computers.) If you would like to upload your documents to the UVM server from your own computer, or retrieve your documents from anywhere, go to: https://webfiles.uvm.edu
- You can pay for your print jobs and photocopies with your CatCard. Black and white printing costs 5 cents per page.
Printing from Laptops, Smartphones, and Tablets to Library Printers
You can print from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet by simply uploading documents to the Pharos Print Center (https://uniprint.uvm.edu/myprintcenter/ ) via a web browser.
- To begin login to the Pharos Print Center with your UVM NetID and password.
- Upload your documents with your browser.
- In the print center, you can see your balance, specify black & white or color printing, page range and the number of copies. In addition, you can view your printing activity, delete print jobs and see a print preview. Then print and pay for your jobs at any one of the print stations in the Bailey/Howe Library or at the CATCard Service Center. Note that unprinted documents are purged after 2 hours.