The library provides 2 interfaces to search the library catalog for books.
1) CATQuest is a search engine that provides information about, and access to a wide variety of materials from the UVM Libraries and beyond.
To search the Library Catalog using CATQuest:
2) Classic Library Catalog is a search interface that searches books, journal titles (not articles), microfilm collections, audiovisual materials, and U.S. documents (1976->) owned by UVM.
1) Search in the Classic Library Catalog.
2) Click on the Guided Keyword tab to get to the keyword search screen.
3) Enter your search terms.
4) Click the pull-down menu to limit by LOCATION --> select: E-Books.
5) Press: Search.
NOTE: To access an e-book, FIRST make sure you are set up for remote access to library resources(see instructions on right).
*** The UVM Libraries Interlibrary Loan Department WILL create PDFs and electronically send you selected chapters from books that we own, while you are away from campus. ***
For detailed information about this service, and to place a request: