Skip to main content
Using libraries abroad
- If you are studying abroad on a university campus, get to know and make use of the library.
- Check library hours; they may be more limited and different than at home.
- Books or materials may be arranged differently. Libraries may be closed stacks, meaning that you need to ask library staff in advance to retrieve materials for you.
- There may be fees associated with using certain libraries.
- Some research libraries may require that you have a formal letter from your university in order to use the library. We are happy to provide that for you if necessary.
List of National and State Libraries