Google Scholar allows you to create a profile, "claim" your scholarship, and track who is citing your work. It also calculates your H5 and H10 Indices.
How to create a profile:
- Go to Google Scholar.
- Click on the "My Citations" tab.
- Customize your name, institution, and contact info.
- GS matches your name to works which may have been authored by you. "Claim" your indexed scholarship.
- View your H5 and H10 index in Google Scholar.
- Click on the number of citations to see what other scholarship cites your own.
Quick tutorial on creating a Google Scholar profile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBaw5HiKcM
Interesting blog post on creating citation alerts through GS for your own scholarship: