Skip to main content
CatQuest has lots of tools to make your research easier!
- e-Shelf: Use e-Shelf to save and manage your search results. Click on the star next to any item to save it in your e-Shelf. You can e-mail, print or export saved items in your e-Shelf. Your search history is automatically saved in your e-shelf each session. If you sign in to CATQuest (using your UVM NetID and password), you can save items and searches in your e-Shelf for later use. Otherwise, your e-shelf will be cleared when you close CATQuest.
- My Account: Your CATQuest account allows you to view your library account. See what you have checked out, renew items, check on the status of requests, and review fines. You may also save personal preferences for searching in CATQuest, such as number of results to display, your default e-mail address and your SMS number.
- Export citations: If you want to export one citation to EndNoteWeb, you can do this directly from the Full Record tab of any item. Save items in your e-shelf to export multiple citations to EndNoteWeb.You can also save citations to Zotero and other citation managers.
- Tags: You can use tags to help you organize and remember items you find in CATQuest. You may use tags that others have already created or make up your own. You must sign in to CATQuest to tag an item. Search for items with a specific tag using advanced search options.
- Recommendations: The Recommendations tab will appear for articles only when applicable. It recommends other articles you may find relevant. You can check if UVM has access to these articles by clicking on the link. Add your own feedback by clicking the “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” icons.