The goal of this assignment is to learn more about a controversial or popular topic in oceanography and engage in the college-level research process along the way.
There are six aspects to this class guide:
- How to evaluate information, including websites, for credibility.
- How to recognize and evaluate different types of articles.
- Where to find background information to help you choose your topic.
- Suggested resources to find scholarly information on your chosen paper topic.
- How to cite (give credit to) your sources, what is an annotated bibliography, and how do you make one?